skip to main | skip to sidebar

DayDream Believer...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

colors


all the colors fade when your gone
Posted by KarisMarie at 12:33 PM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is so poignant

January 8, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
KarisMarie




I breathe.
I laugh.
I eat.
I color.
I smile.
I creep.
I sleep.
I cry.
I joke.
I fall (and pick my self up)

It's hard to be a silly girl in a not-so-silly world, but it sure does make life a lot more enjoyable. *These are pictures I have found or taken and passages I have found or written.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (27)
    • ▼  January (27)
      • Start here & go until you die, he said.What's so c...
      • I'd like to think that things are getting better, ...
      • spent a lot of time when she was younger practicin...
      • She turned to me & whispered, don't you just love ...
      • If I love you with all my heart, he said, what wil...
      • How many people can you love before it's too much?...
      • Anyone can slay a dragon, he told me, but try waki...
      • I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolu...
      • its time love, its time
      • colors
      • flying time
      • its here
      • like a bird
      • its to late for help
      • in disguise
      • to belong
      • as a bird
      • through the eyes on the innocent
      • settling for a meaningless existence
      • settling for a meaningless existence
      • holding on
      • death is not an option
      • making do
      • Tied together by stuff too difficult to explain to...
      • if you only knew
      • someday soon
      • sister dear
  • ►  2008 (65)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (64)