Sunday, May 25, 2008

notes on life

Last night at dinner I tried picking up my glass with my left hand instead of my right and didn't feel quite so self-assured. It was a nice feeling.

The question is not whether to have goals. The question is whether its a goal now or a goal then.

A lie can sometimes save a great amount of energy. And sometimes so can not telling a lie.

It seems as though the truth that is needed todays is always a lie by tomorrow.

The other day I heard an old woman say, "Whatever I worry about is not worth worring about."... I am glad I herd that.

Filling my head with thoughts sometimes gives me the ilusion of not being alone.

I have noticed that when I start trying I literally stick my neck out.

Everytime I think I know something, life keeps on being itself, and I am left standing on my head.

There are times I think I'm doing things on principle, but mostly I just do what feels good. But that's a principle, too.

I've read a lot of books, so I know bunches of stuff that sounds like it could be true.



What possible meaning can "I love you" have if it is an answer?

No comments: